6.26.2012

WHO SHOULD I GET

Who should i get? Addy or Molly or Ruthie or Julie. Why I want Addy? Because Addy has amazing stories! Why I want molly? She might retire and she is nerdy and my friend has Emily so they can be best friends! Why I want Ruthie because kit is lonely. Why I want Julie well I do not really know I just like her stories and she is pretty and love her collection so who should I get? Maybe i should make a poll? I will try bye also this will be the only post for today maybe.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should either get Molly or Julie. I have Julie and she is an awesome doll! Her hair is so easy to take care of! I think you should get Molly because she may retire and I think she would be easy to take care of.

    ReplyDelete

Hi be nice. Be true don't be something that your not. Don't give out personal info like address city and phone number state/province country are fine names are fine but don't say your last name. Age is okay not birthday. Personal convos are fine but if it's more than five comments to someone I won't publish that's what gmail is for. Don't curse or talk about anything that would be rated R. This blog is rated H for happy! I must have these rules so my beautiful followers stay safe xxx-Sam//Toygirl02