9.11.2012

FREE ADS!!!

YOU WANT TO TELL PEOPLE ABOUT YOUR BLOG RIGHT? SO DO I!!      SO I AM DOING AN ADS FOR ADS YOU WRITE ABOUT ME ON YOUR BLOG AND I WRITE ABOUT YOU ON MY BLOG SOUNDS GOOD?? IMPORTANT YOUR SITE HAS TO BE ABUT AG OR CLUB PENGUIN OR WEBKINZ AND BUILD A BEAR AND STUFF LIKE THAT  SOUNDS GOOD?? JUST EMAIL ME AT toygirl02@gmail.com FOR FREE ADS!! PS IF YOU EMAIL ME YOU GET HINTS FOR GUESS IT!! JUST EMAIL ME AT toygirl02@gmail.com YOU MAY EVEN GET AN E AWARD! I WILL BE CHECKING MY INBOX !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi be nice. Be true don't be something that your not. Don't give out personal info like address city and phone number state/province country are fine names are fine but don't say your last name. Age is okay not birthday. Personal convos are fine but if it's more than five comments to someone I won't publish that's what gmail is for. Don't curse or talk about anything that would be rated R. This blog is rated H for happy! I must have these rules so my beautiful followers stay safe xxx-Sam//Toygirl02