11.08.2012

Be nice

Just a little reminder is to be nice when you comment please i got a very rude comment ( you know who you are) and I am thinking …… cant you read look when you comment theres a reminder there so REALLY if you cant follow my rules then you can comment I will give that person one more chance if them or some one else does a mean comment again then NO PERSON will be able to comment so please be nice and I GOT TWO SURPRISES!! One thing is you will be voting!!! Cant you not wait!!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I'm sorry, Toygirl! Best wishes! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks the comment wasnt rude just not nice i know the person in real life THAT hurts more

      Delete

Hi be nice. Be true don't be something that your not. Don't give out personal info like address city and phone number state/province country are fine names are fine but don't say your last name. Age is okay not birthday. Personal convos are fine but if it's more than five comments to someone I won't publish that's what gmail is for. Don't curse or talk about anything that would be rated R. This blog is rated H for happy! I must have these rules so my beautiful followers stay safe xxx-Sam//Toygirl02