3.06.2013

IMPROVED PHOTOGRAPHY

Lets see how i have improved in photography

Her glasses

wow look the day after i got her it's all wrong look The table,the heater the BIKE CHAIN IN HER HAND like WHAT!

THE DRESS WASNT FINISHED YET

wow my hand is holding her and my finger is in the way
Not the worst but its slanted can you see josefina is looking left

Cute but i should not take a picture in a moving car



Its edited but i made it only blurry but the light is in her face

My dolls running a race ^ The table and chairs in the back,the oil spil.

Hey you can see my tv and the fan!

Kits cute but WHAT IS SHE LOOKING AT!

Mckenna we see her stand and the car!

 kind of blurry

BLURRY

I love her hair like this! Getting better

OH YEAH

This is so good

right so better

Better expect that spot on ^ the wall

Better right
I even put TOYGIRL02PHOTOS so no one can steal! Her eyes are closed it gives her that sad look!

1 comment:

Hi be nice. Be true don't be something that your not. Don't give out personal info like address city and phone number state/province country are fine names are fine but don't say your last name. Age is okay not birthday. Personal convos are fine but if it's more than five comments to someone I won't publish that's what gmail is for. Don't curse or talk about anything that would be rated R. This blog is rated H for happy! I must have these rules so my beautiful followers stay safe xxx-Sam//Toygirl02