3.18.2013

INTERVIEW WITH MADZ

 What wanted you to make a blog?

Do you ever think you will stop lo
ving dolls?

Who was your first ag doll? How did you get her?

Have you been to an AG place? If so which one?

Do you want more dolls? Do you have a limit?

How many Ag dolls do you have what are their names?

Thanks for the interview!
 
I hope not! But i will never sell any of my dolls
Claire MAG # 32 was my first AG doll. I got her Christmas 2009.
Yes, I have been to the ag store. I've been to the one in Atlanta about 4 four times.
Yes I do want more dolls. I don't have a limit but I don't think my mom wants me to get anymore
I have 5 AG dolls. Claire MAG #32 Lanie GOTY 2010 Molly Historical Emily historical Kaliey GOTY 2003-04 
 Thanks for the interview madz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi be nice. Be true don't be something that your not. Don't give out personal info like address city and phone number state/province country are fine names are fine but don't say your last name. Age is okay not birthday. Personal convos are fine but if it's more than five comments to someone I won't publish that's what gmail is for. Don't curse or talk about anything that would be rated R. This blog is rated H for happy! I must have these rules so my beautiful followers stay safe xxx-Sam//Toygirl02