3.04.2013

The Other Side:Part 3 of

Mia came running,she tattles on people alot! She's nice though.

Hi I just saw Jessica crying she said you were being mean.Said Mia calmly

Brooklyn,Lucy,Kaitlyn what did you do.She said it with all her focus on me.

I didn't know what to do. I couldn't let them take the blame for something they didn't do!

I said something mean because she said something mean that hurt me! So,she makes fun of me! I snapped


so then you know how it feels mumbled Mia as she walked away.

I didn't know I was bullying her.
I really didn't know but it hurt. When I knew. It hurt.I guess I need to be more gentle
So,STOP what your doing and think.Did I hurt her.STOP and think.
 I will sum this up in another post,tell me what you think about it.

1 comment:

Hi be nice. Be true don't be something that your not. Don't give out personal info like address city and phone number state/province country are fine names are fine but don't say your last name. Age is okay not birthday. Personal convos are fine but if it's more than five comments to someone I won't publish that's what gmail is for. Don't curse or talk about anything that would be rated R. This blog is rated H for happy! I must have these rules so my beautiful followers stay safe xxx-Sam//Toygirl02