6.28.2013

I want I want

GRAH! I want Molly! :( I have money but I'm lazy to spend it
OKAY RANT but its okay cause its an AG rant
I wish american girl was free
I want to get Molly 
But only cause she retiring
I feel spoiled cause of my all dolls
I'm gonna donate them to charity when I get older so I don't feel bad about buying them 
I want Molly so later I can sell her for a fortune 
And use the money for a good cause
I'm gonna download some programs
So I can make a stop Motion with voices 
I really want to meet Ali from girl of the year studios or agoverseasfan or basilmentos cause they are awesome and really pushed me to work on agtube! 
I want to meet char and Natalie from doll diaries because they pushed me to start this blog 
I want them to do a meet up at AGP Seattle 
I want to meet my favorite agtubers 
Most of the ones I sub to and watch 
So if basilmentos Ali agoverseasfan cupcakesforag and madison7000 ever have a meet up at AGP Seattle tell me please or if you ever have a meet up at AGP Seattle let me know
I want everything from AGs new release
SUMMER RANT
I finished school yay
It's gloomy outside and kinda cold
I miss school
And some one take me to LA!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi be nice. Be true don't be something that your not. Don't give out personal info like address city and phone number state/province country are fine names are fine but don't say your last name. Age is okay not birthday. Personal convos are fine but if it's more than five comments to someone I won't publish that's what gmail is for. Don't curse or talk about anything that would be rated R. This blog is rated H for happy! I must have these rules so my beautiful followers stay safe xxx-Sam//Toygirl02