4.25.2013

Another tag

1. If you could create any American Girl doll, what would she look like, and what would her name be?

She would have brown hair with blue tips that go to he shoulder brown eyes her name will be jade. GOTY of my dreams.She dreams of being an famous actor and singer she deals with bullying friendship problems and people putting her down! Shes determine to show them she can!


2. What American Girl dolls do you have?
I have 8 Josefina kit Ruthie Cecile Madison Amanda Grace which are MAG and mckenna and SAIGE

3. Do you have any non-AG 18 inch dolls?
Yeah spring field and BFF doll company

4. What is your absolute favorite brand of dolls?
AG DUH!



5. What is the next doll (AG of non-AG) that you want to get?
Idk my mom said no more.... but maybe Emily or if I could make my dream doll then her!

6. What is your favorite thing to do with your dolls?
Play!!!!!

7. Do you have a place for your dolls, like a corner of a room, where their's beds and stuff?
The perimeter of my carpet XD



8. Would you rather use the computer/watch TV/play on your phone of electronical device/play video games or play with your dolls?
Lately electronical device but I usually go play when it's charging



9. If your parents told you that you could only have one doll, what would you do?
My mom said no more and I'm sad but we're going to la in the summer so I might get on their and ill beg and start singing really loudly for me to get a new doll! XD



10. Have you ever found an American Girl brand item (can be anything) at a second-hand store?

Nope! (I wish) but nope!



11. Do your friends share your love for dolls?

Not really... they have dolls but they rather being playing mine craft and drooling over JB


12. What is your favorite non-AG doll brand?
IDK



13. Where do you get your inspiration?
Doll diaries



14. Does anyone in your family share your love for dolls?
No :( I'm the only child



15. Where did you get the idea to start a blog?
Again doll diaries




Tag as many people as you want:
Do it if you want

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi be nice. Be true don't be something that your not. Don't give out personal info like address city and phone number state/province country are fine names are fine but don't say your last name. Age is okay not birthday. Personal convos are fine but if it's more than five comments to someone I won't publish that's what gmail is for. Don't curse or talk about anything that would be rated R. This blog is rated H for happy! I must have these rules so my beautiful followers stay safe xxx-Sam//Toygirl02