4.25.2013

Tag

1. If you could have a "flower pen name" like we have here on our blog, Violets and Daisies what would it be?
Ooh I'd probably pick rose


2. What is your favorite ever Bible verse and why?
They are so many but right now its Galatians 1:10
For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ. It says we don't have to please people only God so it always brightens up my day!

3. What are the blogs which inspire you most?
AH! I have so many basically all my followers blogs! Doll diaries is probably the best one out there!


4. If you and your friends could visit any country in the world, where would you go?
England by my self though or Ireland by my self or I know where I would take ALL my followers to L.A we would go to disney land and AG place!
I tag Nina and Kathy if they weren't already tagged XD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi be nice. Be true don't be something that your not. Don't give out personal info like address city and phone number state/province country are fine names are fine but don't say your last name. Age is okay not birthday. Personal convos are fine but if it's more than five comments to someone I won't publish that's what gmail is for. Don't curse or talk about anything that would be rated R. This blog is rated H for happy! I must have these rules so my beautiful followers stay safe xxx-Sam//Toygirl02