8.11.2014

wow

wow it's been a while hasn't it? Lots has changed. I bet no one even noticed I was gone. I never stopped loving dolls. Infact I have an instagram for dolls the user is ag_warriors and I'm way more sucessful  on there then here. I don't think I'll ever come back and post regularly. Will anyone even read this?
So thank you to those 33 people who followed me. It's really funny two years and 33 followers and for instagram 1800 in eleven months! I guess I'm a sucky writer. I hope someone comments something nice. If no one reads this then I guess I wasted my time.

1 comment:

Hi be nice. Be true don't be something that your not. Don't give out personal info like address city and phone number state/province country are fine names are fine but don't say your last name. Age is okay not birthday. Personal convos are fine but if it's more than five comments to someone I won't publish that's what gmail is for. Don't curse or talk about anything that would be rated R. This blog is rated H for happy! I must have these rules so my beautiful followers stay safe xxx-Sam//Toygirl02