12.31.2012

INTERVIEW WITH NINA

Q How many dolls do you have?
 I have 4 AGs, 1 AG mini doll, 2 Madame Alexanders, 1 Springfield, and 1 Our Generation.

Q Do you want more if so who?
Yes. I would like to get Saige, Molly, #53, Felicity, and a Corrole doll.

Q Do you share any dolls?
 Nope! 

Q Do you play with your dolls often?
Every day!

Q Whats your favorite game to play with your dolls?
 I like to make stop-motions with them, and dress them up and do their hair.

Q When did you get your first? Who was your first?
Mary (#23) was my first and I got her in 2007.

Q Have you been to an ag place?
Yes, I have been to AGPNY and AGP Boston, and I am going to AGP Washington DC in the spring.:)

Q Whats your ag dolls name?
    Mary, Ruthie, Lanie, and Caroline, and I have Mini Felicity.

Well thanks so much for the interview

1 comment:

Hi be nice. Be true don't be something that your not. Don't give out personal info like address city and phone number state/province country are fine names are fine but don't say your last name. Age is okay not birthday. Personal convos are fine but if it's more than five comments to someone I won't publish that's what gmail is for. Don't curse or talk about anything that would be rated R. This blog is rated H for happy! I must have these rules so my beautiful followers stay safe xxx-Sam//Toygirl02